Zoya Escape Room’s Covid-19 Procedures
We here at Zoya Escape Rooms want to make clear that nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and Employees. As we are Reopening we are following the CDC Recommendations for best practices to help prevent the spread of Corona Virus. We wanted to share with you what we’re doing to increase our cleaning procedures.
- Masks are required for both employees and guests. If you do not have any we will provide them.
- At this time we are limiting booking to one room at a time and making games private only.
- We are also requiring that all games be booked ahead of time to insure that we can both clean the facility and keep different groups separate from each other.
- As a part of the one booking at a time we ask that if you arrive significantly early for your game you wait in your car until the last group has left.
- Please attempt to maintain social distancing of 6 feet between employees and guests.
- All Of Our rooms are being thoroughly wiped down and cleaned between each game. This does slow down slightly our reset time so we ask you to please bear with us as some game start times may be slightly delayed to allow time for this extra cleaning.
- We are increasing our times between each game to give us a full hour to clean the rooms properly and thoroughly.
- All of our Employees are washing their hands between each game.
- We are keeping in close contact with all of our employees to make sure that anyone who could potentially be sick is staying home.
- We are following the CDC guidelines, to learn more please click on this link.
Thank you for helping us follow these procedures and continue to let Southwest Michigan have access to our Fun and Safe Escape Rooms.